Latest News and Events
11 Feb 2022
RSD newsletter - winter 2022 edition now available
The latest RSD newsletter is available to download by clicking on the coloured link below. In this issue:
- RSD’S new project for healthcare workers
- Women’s group visit to Crealy- report
- Pictures from Newton Crisis Aid coffee morning
- Getting to know RSD trustee Jenny Longford
- NABB rally on Saturday, 19 February
- Fundraising special – Betsy’s swimming challenge
- Get ready for Refugee Week 2022!
If you would like to receive this newsletter direct to your inbox please join our circulation list by visiting our home page and completing the 'stay in touch' box at the bottom of the page. Also forward to friends you think may be interested too!
Statement from Southwest Immigration Alliance
The Southwest Immigration alliance is a project funded by the...read more
RSD's winter ESOL timetable is now available!
Our latest schedule of online English classes is now available...read more
Our Christmas crowdfunder reached its target!
A HUGE thank you to everyone who contributed to our...read more
RSD launches Christmas crowdfunder!
On 28 November (Giving Tuesday) RSD launched a crowdfunder to...read more
Exceptional year of RSD support celebrated at AGM
RSD's extraordinary support for asylum seekers in Devon hotels formed...read more
Peter Bainbridge 1947 - 2023
Everyone at RSD was very sad to hear that Peter...read more