All best wishes for a healthy and safe 2021.
As we enter the new national lockdown we have had to review how we operate some of our services once again. Face to face appointments will only be possible where help cannot be offered by telephone or video meeting.
We can help you with some information, practical support or advice if you are
- An asylum seeker
- A refugee
- Someone with a refugee background (you may have become a British Citizen now for example)
- Someone with limited leave to remain following an unsuccessful asylum claim
- Someone who had their asylum claim refused and are in an appeal process or may be undocumented
- Someone who believes they may have grounds to claim asylum
- Someone who has made or is thinking about making an immigration application based on their human rights or family life
- An undocumented migrant from outside the EU that wants help to get back in the system
- A relative or friend of any of the above
- (We are not able to help with applications or enquiries from EU nationals and their family members).
An Information and Support Service
Our drop-in and outreach services can help with a wide range of issues, for example we have lots of information about other local organisations, we can explain how to access other services, help to fill in forms, support to make or cancel appointments, help with issues around living in the UK, provide help in the case of destitution or hardship. If we can’t help directly we will always try and find the most appropriate organisation to refer you to.
Immigration Advice (level 1) on Immigration, Asylum and Protection issues
Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) Registration no N201800009
We can help with a range of regulated immigration advice and home office applications at level 1. We can also help with applying for exceptional case funding for legal aid and referral to higher level immigration advisors or solicitors.
We are sorry but we are unable to offer immigration advice to EU nationals or their family.
Limited Office Services
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC OUR OFFICES ARE CURRENTLY OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS ONLY. PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO CONTACT US BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL.
We will do our best to help you by telephone, email or using video chat. In some instances we may be able to offer a face-to-face appointment. This will require safety precautions including maintaining social distancing and wearing face coverings. Please ensure you read our guidance carefully if you are offered an appointment.