Our services include:
- Information and enquiry service – open on a drop-in basis 2 days a week, Tuesday and Thursday 10.00 – 12.00 and 2-4 pm.
- Support for people who want to claim asylum, for those people who have received leave to remain and for those who have been refused asylum
- Practical support to individuals, for example using telephones, emails and faxes to contact the vital services they may require.
- Personal support through one-to-one outreach and engagement work with volunteers
- Financial assistance in times of hardship through our emergency fund (from private donations).
- Support with English Language – help to enrol in college, home tuition for women, and small informal classes.
- Help to access training and find job opportunities.
- Women’s Outreach Project.
- Allotment for our group.